Group Admins

• Profile picture of Karim
  • Profile picture of Jean

OpenMusic

Public Group active 18 hours, 33 minutes ago

User group for OpenMusic and computer-aided composition. Visit the Forum for discussions.

Help with a patch

Author 1 Subscribed Users |
Profile photo of fdsdb
fdsdb

Hi All.

I am working on a patch. The aim is that of generating different sounds by sampling and chant filtering, and then spatializing them on random quad positions. I enclose the patch and the used audio file.
Until spat-matrix process everything works correct, but synthesize can not read sounds. The error is “:: Invalid audio file : /Users/fabio/Documents/pwgl_patches_mie/TRADUZIONE_IN_OPENMUSIC/out-files/8.” for every final audio file generated.
I think it can be a problem of extension of the file, I have tried to resolve by unique-pathname function, but I am missing something.
If possible, every suggestion is welcome. Meanwhile I will continue to search a solution, eventually also using some OM_Prisma object instead of spat.

Thank you in advance, ciao

Fabio

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of fdsdb fdsdb.
June 10, 2017 at 16:38 #22550
Profile photo of fdsdb
fdsdb

Hi All,

Always me. I have resolved thanks to an example on some patches in a folder denominated “elements_omprisma”, I don’t remember if by Schumacher or Richelli, I have downloaded it from web some time ago.
I enclose the new patch.
However if anyone has a similar solution with omspat library I would like to know, if possible, thanks in advance.

Ciao

fdsdb

June 10, 2017 at 18:25 #22556

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.