Forum WORKSHOPS 2014-19 to 21 November
[video width="480" height="272" m4v="/media/uploads/forumnet-legacy/2014/07/teaserForum2014BD.m4v"][/video]
For its 21st year, IRCAM FORUM WORKSHOP will take place between November 19th to November 21st at IRCAM.
- IRCAM R&D and Music Industry News, in presence of Ableton, Cycling '74, Flux, Native Instruments
- Launch of Orchids, Ircam's Automatic Orchestration Technology
- Launch of ToscA
- Ircam Live concert at IRCAM with the laureates of the Call for performance with IRCAM technologies (and final concert before closing for work!) See Call for performances.
- Hands-on workshops and Seminars on IRCAM technologies
- Presentations and demos by Forum Members; dedicated Student Poster Session -- See Call for contributions
- Special session on Smart instruments
- A day with Music Tech Fest, festival of ideas for music
Registration is required for members and non-members.
Registration for Workshops provides access to all lectures, demos, buffets, documentation, dedicated spaces for three days, an invitation to IRCAM Live concert on November 20, access to Music Tech Fest.
For the 21st edition of the Forum Workshop in Paris — the annual international meeting of professionals and artists with technology for music and sound - and to enhance interaction between members and IRCAM staff, we invite Forum members to contribute to the program. This year highlights a dedicated Student Poster Session. See call:
submission deadline for presentations, demos and student poster September 28th 2014
For the 3rd consecutive year, IRCAM Forum is pleased to invite all members to the live performance event IRCAM LIVE on November 20, 2014. IRCAM LIVE aims at promoting the use of new technologies in live performances followed by a performance by Jackson and His Computer Band. IRCAM Forum invites all artists to submit performances for the 3rd edition of IRCAM LIVE to be held in the famous Espace de Projection at IRCAM on November 20th. See the winners