This is a major release featuring important feature enhancement for both compositional and performative workflows of Antescofo.
- AscoGraph v0.2 with new Look and Feel
- New score visualisation and enhanced interactivity for score monitoring and editing (Thanks to Grig Burloiu @rvirmoors)
- Powerful MIDI and MusicXML Score Importer with choice of Multiple-Track Import (Thanks to Robert Piechaud @piechaud)
- Improvement of general Score Following on highly polyphonic and noisy environments (Thanks to Philippe Cuvillier @cuvillier)
- New Functionalities for programming and composition of synchronization between live musicians and computer actions (Thanks to José Echeveste @echeveste)
- New Attribute for dynamic compensation of Hardware Latency (@echeveste)
- New Object Oriented Facilities for code organization (@giavitto)
- Functions now can manipulate Tables, Maps and NIM (temporal data-structures) (@giavitto)
- Extended User-Defined Function Syntax (@giavitto)
- Better Error Reporting (@giavitto)
- New Max Tutorial and Help file by Julia Blondeau @juliablondeau
- New PureData Help file by Christian Philipp Pfeiffer @pfchph
- Updated PDF Documentation: http://support.ircam.fr/docs/Antescofo/AntescofoReference.pdf
Join us on Antescofo User Group and share your thoughts, comments and participate in the future of Antescofo.
AscoGraph v0.2 Release Notes
- Drag-n-Drop MIDI or MusicXML files for automatic conversion, including multi-track features and available extended techniques.
- Import/Export color schemes using XML files (thanks to Kai Yves Linden @kyl)
- Double-click to select WORD, Triple-click to select LINE in the Editor
- Right-click to sync between Editor and Visual modes
- Zoom in/out using [ and ] or with CMD+ mouse scroll
- Menu re-organization, including Font load option
- NOTE: the new text editor is still experimental software -- particularly, the "Replace All" and the visual editing of Curves (using the "Apply" button) can produce unpredictable results. Back up your work!
This version of AscoGraph enjoyed contributions and design by Grig Burloiu @rvirmoors; and contributions by Robert Piechaud @piechaud for complete revamp of Score Importer.
Antescofo development team is grateful to the user community for their continuous engagement.