The IRCAM Forum Workshops in Montreal, that was:
- 750 registrants from all over the world (England, Israel, Germany, Switzerland, Taiwan, Japan, Italy, Canada, Greece, Norway, USA...).
- Researchers, composers and sound technology experts from around the world.
- 3 main themes linking orchestration, spatialization and perception.
- 10 thematic round tables, gathering four speakers and a moderator (from SAT Metalab, Université de Montréal, IRCAM or McGill University).
- 54 pre-recorded videos proposed by the members of IRCAM Forum to present their artistic and research projects.
- 5 workshops led by IRCAM researchers on the technologies proposed by the Forum.
Biographies / Abstracts
Thanks to our co-organizers and partners: McGill University, Université de Montréal, Société des Arts Technologiques, Le Vivier, Nouvel Ensemble Moderne, Ensemble Paramirabo, Sixtrum, ACTOR, CIRMMT, Conseil de Recherches en Sciences Humaines du Canada, Observatoire Interdisciplinaire de Création et Recherche Musicale.
Thanks to the Institut Français for their support!